Complete 500 Record Cleaning Package - A Clean Record Is A Happy Record
500 x LP Anti-Static Poly Lined Inner Sleeves
500 x LP Poly Outer Sleeves
1 x Goat Hair Record Brush
1 x Carbon Fibre Record Brush
1x Label Protector / Record Clamp
1 x Pro-Ject Wash IT Record Cleaning Fluid ( Cleans 150 Records )
1 x L Art Du Son Professional Record Cleaning Fluid ( Cleans 400 Records )
1 x Pro-Ject VC-S Dust Cover
1 x One Litre of Distilled Water
Now the world leader in Turntables Pro-Ject presents a RCM record-washing machine, the Pro-Ject vinyl Cleaner VC-S
• Complete ready to start package for wet vinyl cleaning
• Superfast & superstrong cleaning
• 2 Years Warranty
. Exhaustion of cleaning liquid from record
• Completely dry record in 1 or 2 complete rotations
• Cleaning fluid includes anti-static remedy
• Label protection is done by waterproof clamp
• Accessory package includes brush, vinyl cleaning fluid, ...
• Optional lid (holes for hinges are pre-drilled)
Wash it vinyl cleaning concentrate (100ml bottle) will clean 150 Records
Goat hair brush
Adhesive strips for vacuum arm (replacement)
Spout (drain insert)
Mains connection cable
Now at last the time has come, the long-awaited by many vinyl lovers records washer made by Pro-Ject
Extremely capable wet cleaning machine that removes dirt and dust from your valuable records
VC-S is a radical new development. There are features which are new for record cleaning machines in this price range:
• It is super powerful and cleans a record in 1 max 2 rotations (best is 1 turn forward, 1 turn backward)
• It turns the record superfast within 2 seconds per rotation, which is about 3 times faster than usual cleaning machines do. The result is a much faster cleaning of records as well as much cleaner and 100% dry records with NO residual humidity!
• A new type of clamp seales the record label from cleaning fluid and avoids damage on the label!!
• Robust metal arm, which is easy to use, mechanically stable fixing! (no springs)
• Big container (2,5 l) for used fluid, that shows fill-up capacity and guarantees no spillage of used cleaning fluid. Discharging of used fluid is extremely easy to do.
• Newly developed vinyl cleaning concentrate Wash it & Wash it 78, which offers very good cleaning results and reduces static charge, so record wear as well as stylus wear is signaficantly reduced.
The Pro-Ject vinyl Cleaner VC-S presents itself as actually quite a simple décor solution, and thus also corresponds entirely to the manufacturer's corporate philosophy. The aim is to offer an easy and simple for beginners to use solution that still offers optimum performance.
Thus, the Pro-Ject vinyl Cleaner VC-S presents with dimensions of 435 x 335 x 280 mm, is compact, the housing is kept in discreet black. It is striking that the Pro-Ject vinyl Cleaner VC-S is based on a solid running plates made of metal, but not equal to the entire circumference of the record. The record will be fixed using a special clamp, which shall ensure that the label is well protected to clean vinyl. Even the arm for the extraction is carried out extremely robust and made of metal. A very stable, easy to handle mechanism without springs allows easy mounting and lifting the arm, which can be turned to the side to put the plate on the plate.
In the arm cleaning lips are used on the underside of corresponding recesses, which eliminate any residual liquid during the suction. These are always in the form of Pro-Ject VC-S Self-adhesive strips as an accessory.
The Pro-Ject vinyl Cleaner VC-S is equipped with a particularly generously sized tank that holds at least 2.5 liters. However, this is not for the fresh cleaning liquid, but also to receive the used cleaning liquid. Via a viewing window on the side of the Machine , how much liquid is already in this tank, which also can be easily emptied, namely by tilting simply according to the side the Pro-Ject vinyl Cleaner VC-S. This is facilitated by the so-called Pro-Ject VC-S Spout again, a kind of "bill-outlet", which is placed in the tank opening.
The cleaning is carried out at the Pro-Ject vinyl Cleaner VC-S first manually, in other words, the cleaning liquid is applied by hand, and uniformly applied with a brush, such as the Pro-Ject VC-S Brush, while the Pro-Ject vinyl Cleaner VC-S rotates the record to be cleaned. Thereafter, the cleaning liquid can be removed via Vacuum , for which the suction arm placed, and the suction through the respective switch is activated.
Pro-Ject emphasizes expressly that the Pro-Ject vinyl Cleaner VC-S is designed to be particularly powerful and also rotates when compared to similar products very quickly. Only two seconds would require a full revolution and by the powerful suction would an already, two revolutions sufficient to completely remove all residual liquid. The manufacturer recommends that a rotation in a clockwise direction, a further counter-clockwise direction, and even the plate was perfectly clean, and so dry that it can be played immediately.
Wash it & Wash it 78
Attention: Wash it is optimized for cleaning standard vinyl records , it is NOT usable for 78 rpm shellacs. For shellacs we offer the optional special fluid called Wash it 78 — see separate product information. With our VC-S you will be able to listen to your records after a few seconds and experience a completely new level of sound!
Power connection 110/120 or 230/240 Volt - 50 or 60 Hz
Power consumption 800 watts max
Dimensions (WxHxD) 435 x 335 x 280mm
Weight 10,5 kg net
VC-S Dust cover (including hinges)
VC-S Brush (Goat hair)
VC-S Clamp (Label protection)
VC-S Vacuum Arm
VC-S Self-Adhesive strips (vacuum arm)
Wash It 100 (cleans 150 vinyl records)
Wash It 250 (cleans 375 vinyl records)
Wash It 500 (cleans 750 vinyl records)
Wash It 1000 (cleans 1500 vinyl records)
Wash It 78 250 (cleans 375 shellacs)
Wash It 78 1000 (cleans 1500 shellacs)