Fone Records - SACD 171 - Hybrid SACD Stereo Plays on All CD Players
SACD/CD offered a series of objective and subjective tests that help not only in the development , with specific tracks, but also the entire hi-fi.
This Test CD allows the listener to set up their System to get the best sound from their audio system
1. I AM GIULIO CESARE RICCI .........
2. CHANNEL IDENTIFICATION - LEFT CHANNEL, RIGHT CHANNEL, CENTER
3. THE ACOUSTIC PHASE - EXAMPLE OF STEREO SIGNAL IN PHASE AND IN PHASE COUNTER
4. ABILITY TO REPRODUCE A WIDE AND WIDE SOUND FRONT TWO EXAMPLES
5. MONOPHONIC SIGNAL IN PHASE - STEREOPHONIC SIGNAL IN PHASE
6. STEREO: "TOOLBOX" - D. GROLNICK NOTHING PERSONAL - EXTRACT
7. ABILITY TO REPRODUCE THE GRANDEUR OF LOW FREQUENCIES TWO EXAMPLES
8. ABILITY TO REPRODUCE CLARITY OF MEDIUM FREQUENCIES TWO EXAMPLES
9. ABILITY TO REPRODUCE THE CRYSTALLINITY OF HIGH FREQUENCIES TWO EXAMPLES
10. ABILITY TO REPRODUCE THE NEATNESS OF TRANSIENTS TWO EXAMPLES
11. THE MUSIC - SINGLE PRESENTATIONS - SEPARATE SECTIONS
ANTONIO VIVALDI CONCERTO IN D MAGG. RV 123 "ALLEGRO" - 2.15
12. DYNAMIC CONTRAST G. ROSSINI "L'ITALIANA IN ALGERI" SYMPHONY - EXTRACT
13. FIXED FREQUENCY OF 1,000 HZ.
14. NATURALNESS OF SOUND, TRANSPARENCY, MICRO DYNAMICS AND REALISM
15. VIR DEI BENEDICTUS - TE DEUM THANKSGIVING HYMN - 5.40
16. GABY COLE THE LADY IS A TRAMP - 1.56
17. LODOVICO VIADANA "VESPERS OF SAN LUCA" - ANT. TRADENT ENIM VOS - 2.40
18. SUZANNE HUSSON "PIANO" - S. RACHMANINOV ELEGIA N ° 1 OP.3 - 4.49
19. FOG HORNS - 3.31 - UNPUBLISHED
The story of fonè
In the context of classical and jazz music market, fonè proposes three decades of recordings using advanced techniques, aimed at the recovery of the original musical atmospheres.
Each new recording is the result of a passionate encounter between art and the art of execution and aims to recreate and reproduce the same spirit with which the works of the past have been performed. One basic feature that makes the difference between fonè and others, is the recording of musical works in natural places and original, constant production that leads to choose from time to time historically more space? Suitable for: church, theater, villa, living room ...
All this is done by retrieving a simple incision that does not do violence to the music: all the equipment is in high definition. Using pairs of valves Neumann microphones in the years 1947 and 1949 (U47, U48 and M49) using techniques very natural timbre bimicrofoniche field effect. These microphones have an important story: they are the microphones used to record the Beatles at Abbey Road Studio and RCA for the "Living Stereo."
No use is made of electronic manipulation of the signal, nor any artificial correction that if they make a sound easier to carve, it is true that distort so unacceptable. With this method you get to transfer the music information on the standard analog for the production of virgin vinyl 180g & 200g
fonè uses for the standard analog Nagra 4S, Studer C37 and J37 and Ampex ATR 102, the standard for digital, in collaboration with Philips the DSD (Direct Stream Digital) technology that has opened the doors to the SACD. For all subsequent stages of processing and control, in which it must be a playback of the sound reproduction systems are used very sophisticated.
After the pressing demands of the enthusiast market and after a long series of investigations to ensure the best possible support, the virgin vinyl 180/200 grams, fonè now makes available its most prestigious titles in the LP format.
strong opposition to current trends in the multinational market, tending to offer a product that is increasingly homogenized and devoid of content.
Implementation is of the highest quality and is dedicated to those who appreciate the pursuit of perfection in the field of sound reproduction, to collectors, to the true connoisseur and expert of things beautiful.