Select Qty Break Prices & Supplied in 1 , 10 , 25 , 50 , 100 , 250 , 500 Packs
CD 1.6mil Japanese Mylar Sleeve with Resealable Flap
Crystal Clear , Acid Free & Suitable for Long Term Archival Storage
Japanese original cardboard sleeve
The mini LP artwork faithfully replicates its original LP design, including original label and originally included items
An obi replicates the one included its Japanese edition
Mini-LP CD(LP shape paper cardboard sleeve CD albums or singles)
Fits Normal CD sleeve and gatefold sleeve.
Size 143mmx143mm+44mm(Resealable flap).
Provides cost-effective Long-Term Archival safe protection for all of you CDs - Acid Free
This material has passed the Photo Activity Test. PAT
What does Mil / Gauge mean when describing a Sleeve Mil/Gauge is the measurement of thickness of plastic Outers & Inner Sleeves . It is related to the SI measurement of microns as 1 micron = 4 gauge. - Typical gauge sizes and microns equivalent are
- 1.6mil 160g - 160 gauge = 40 microns = 0.04mm = Very Thin
- 2.0mil 200g - 200 gauge = 50 microns = 0.05mm = Thin
- 2.5mil 250g - 200 gauge = 60 microns = 0.06mm = Light .
- 3.0mil 300g - 300 gauge = 75 microns = 0.075mm = Medium.
- 4.0mil 400g - 400 gauge = 100 microns = 0.100mm = Heavy
- 4.5mil 450g - 450 gauge = 113 microns = 0.113mm = Heavy
- 5.0mil 500g - 500 gauge = 125 microns = 0.125mm = Very Heavy
- 6.0mil 600g - 600 gauge = 150 microns = 0.150mm = Heavy Duty
- 7.0mil 700g - 700 gauge = 175 microns = 0.175mm. = Heavy Duty