180 Gram Virgin Vinyl -Limited Edition - Pressed at Pallas Germany
Mastered from the Original Masters of Universal Music!
There are 38 songs that were used in the shining moments of the characters in the movie, including "Imi Oneun Sori (The Footsteps of My Dear Love)" which was introduced at the 69th Cannes Film Festival, and the title song "The Tree From Mount Fuji". It also included the film's most famous dialogue such as "My saviour who ruined my life" and "The doll of a maid".
"Keeping the suspense formed in the collision of four people, but focusing on balancing the two big flows so that the lady and maid's melody do not fade." - Cho Young-wook, Music Director of The Handmaiden
"OST, created by Park Chan-wook and music director Cho Young-wook, really dazzles audiences and music further heitens the thriller aspect of the movie" - theplaylist.net
"Almost all frames are decorated with extremely clear and beautiful music!" - indiewire.com
• Audiophile 180g Vinyl
• Double LP
• Pressed in Germany
• Gatefold Tip-on cover with Printed Inner Sleeves
• Special artwork for vinyl version
1. The Tree From Mount Fuji
2. Old Scars and Fresh Pink Wounds
3. The Duchess Juliette
4. My Name is Nam Sookee
5. A Western-style Wing Designed by an English Architect
6. So This Was the Scent (dialogue track)
7. You Are My Baby Miss
8. Each Night In Bed I Think of Her Assets
9. She's Beautiful, Quite the Charmer
10. Spellbindingly Beautiful
11. Rope and Mustache
12. It Was Wrong To Come Here
13. Bounds of Knowledge
14. Losing Her Heart To A Fake
15. Ladies Are the dolls of Maids (dialogue track)
16. The Sweet Things Within
17. Feels Just Fine
19. Shall We Play Maid?
20. A Week Here... Then Finally!
21. Wish I Had Never Been Born
22. Let Me Tell You About Our Miss Hideko
23. I Was Going A Big Crazy Back Then
24. What's With Her?
25. Don't You Ever Think of Running
26. She's Totally Illiterate
27. You Must Be A Natural
28. Segimalui Norae (The Song at The End of The Century)
29. Thousand Woes Under the Blue Sky
30. The Saviour Who Came to Tear My Life Apart (dialogue track)
31. My Tamako, My Sookee
33. Three White Cigarettes
34. The Greatest Pleasure
35. Five Books That I Used to Cherish
36. Four Small Silver Balls (dialogue track)
37. Sea of Bells
38. Im Oneun Sori (The Footsteps of My Dear Love)
60 Years Pallas
Audiophile Vinyl - Made in Germany For over 60 years the family business in the third generation of the special personal service and quality "Made by Pallas" is known worldwide. Our custom PVC formulation produces consistently high pressing quality with the lowest surface noise in the industry. Our PVC complies with 2015 European environmental standards and does not contain toxic materials such as Lead, Cadmium or Toluene. Our vinyl is both audiophile and eco-grade!