I mean to say that every price class has outliers that perform at a level for which they would certainly not be ashamed in a higher price category. As far as I am concerned, the KEF Q950 belongs to that special category of hi-fi, provided the necessary attention is paid to the right combination of amplifier and placement - 5/5 HIFI de
Flagship 2.5-way floorstander
With a big bass driver, twin ABRs and Uni-Q driver array the Q950 floorstander can deliver music and cinema in full effect.
Pairing KEF's signature Uni-Q midrange and treble driver with a 200mm (8 inches) long-throw bass driver and two matching ABRs brings high resolution sound with extraordinary depth and clarity.
Full-length magnetic grilles are optional.
- Design: Two and a half-way bass reflex
- Drive Units: 200mm aluminium Uni-Q,
38mm vented aluminium dome HF,
200mm aluminium LF
2 x 200mm aluminium ABR
- Frequency Range Free Field: 38Hz (-6dB)
- Frequency Response: 44Hz-28kHz (±3dB)
- Crossover Frequencies: 2.2kHz
- Maximum Output: 113dB
- Amplifier Requirements: 15-200W
- Sensitvity: 91dB (2.83V/1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms (min.3.2 Ohms)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1062 x 244 x 328 mm
1116 x 357 x 328 mm (with Plinth)
- Weight: 20.6kg