SORRY - SOLD OUT
Fone Records - LP038 - 180 Gram Virgin Vinyl - 45RPM - Two Disc -
Pure Analogue Recording , Mastering & Cutting
Club 496 - Only 496 Copies Numbered Limited Edition - Pressed in Germany
• 180g Virgin Vinyl
• Limited Edition
• 45 rpm
• Pure Analogue Recording & Cutting
• Cutting Machine wired by Signoricci
• One-Stage Pressing Process
• Heavy Quality Sleeves
• Signoricci Vinyl Printed in Germany
• Produced in only 496 copies
Julius Caesar Ricci offers his Guide Sounds LP. On two 180-gram vinyl discs printed in Germany are offered a series of objective and subjective tests that help not only in the development of the turntable, with specific tracks, but also the entire hi-fi.
This Test LP allows the listener to set up their turntable to get the best sound from their audio system.
Disc 1 - Side A
1. I'm julius caesar curly ...
2. Identification of the channels > Channel left> right channel> Centre
3. We verify the acoustic phase > Example of a stereo signal in phase.
4. Further verify the ability of your system to play a large and wide sound stage with the following two tracks Ensemble Weltgesang "Primus Ex Apostolis" - Quem to omagen / Madre de Deus - 2:00 Ensemble Weltgesang "Primus Ex Apostolis" - Como poden - 3:38
5 . Monaural signal in phase - Stereo signal in phase Fragment musical Mono / Stereo Mono: "Toolbox" - D. Grolnick Nothing Personal - extract - Gold CD 087
6. Stereo: "Toolbox" - D. Grolnick Nothing Personal - extract - Gold cd 087
7. Ability to reproduce the grandeur of the low frequencies TWO EXAMPLES - JS Bach "Organs of New Netherland" - JS Bach, Concerto in D major, BWV 972, op. 3 9 "Larghetto" Edoardo Bellotti - extract - SRCD 9319 - James Leary "James" - D. DeCosta Best / T. Monk Bemsha Swing - extract - unreleased
8. Ability to reproduce the midrange clarity TWO EXAMPLES Ensemble Weltgesang "Primus Ex Apostolis" - Gratulantes Celebremus - extract Anna Maria Castelli "Something to remember" - G. Giacobetti / G. Kramer Women - Abstract - Gold CD 036
Disc 1 - Side B
9. Ability to play the crystallinity of the high frequencies TWO EXAMPLES New York's Ensemble for Early Music "Ludus Danielis" - Entry of Belshazzar's queen extract - Sacd 016 > Salvatore Accardo "Vesuvius in 1727" - N. Paganini's La Campanella extract - Sacd 040
10. Ability to reproduce the clarity of transients TWO EXAMPLES Munyungo Jackson "Munyungo" - R. Greenidge / S. Bunch / M. Jackson So Happy - extract - unpublished Doc Powell "The Doctor" - D. Powell All right now - extract
11. I MUSICI individual presentations separate sections The first violins, second violins, cellos and double bass, violas and, finally, the cymbal And at the end of the Allegro attack all together. Musici "Antonio Vivaldi's Concertos for String and continuous "- A. Vivaldi Concerto in D major RV 123 "Allegro" - 2.15 - 074 Sacd Disc 2 - Side A
12. Dynamic Contrast > G. Rossini's "The Italian Girl in Algiers" Symphony Orchestra and Chorus of the Accademia di Santa Cecilia Myung-Whun Chung - extract
13. Furrow dumb
14. Furrow at 40 Hz
15. Realism and weight reading naturalness of sound, transparency and micro dynamics and realism.
16. Gaby Cole "Just for a while" - L. Hart / R. Rodgers The lady is a tramp - 1:56 - 010 Sacd Disc 2 - Side B
17. Suzanne Husson "Plan" - S. Rachmaninoff Elegy Op.3 # 1 - 4.49 - Gold CD 073
19. Speed control
20. Bonus track - Fog horns - 3.31 - unpublished
The story of fonè
In the context of classical and jazz music market, fonè proposes three decades of recordings using advanced techniques, aimed at the recovery of the original musical atmospheres.
Each new recording is the result of a passionate encounter between art and the art of execution and aims to recreate and reproduce the same spirit with which the works of the past have been performed. One basic feature that makes the difference between fonè and others, is the recording of musical works in natural places and original, constant production that leads to choose from time to time historically more space? Suitable for: church, theater, villa, living room ...
All this is done by retrieving a simple incision that does not do violence to the music: all the equipment is in high definition. Using pairs of valves Neumann microphones in the years 1947 and 1949 (U47, U48 and M49) using techniques very natural timbre bimicrofoniche field effect. These microphones have an important story: they are the microphones used to record the Beatles at Abbey Road Studio and RCA for the "Living Stereo."
No use is made of electronic manipulation of the signal, nor any artificial correction that if they make a sound easier to carve, it is true that distort so unacceptable. With this method you get to transfer the music information on the standard analog for the production of virgin vinyl 180g & 200g
fonè uses for the standard analog Nagra 4S, Studer C37 and J37 and Ampex ATR 102, the standard for digital, in collaboration with Philips the DSD (Direct Stream Digital) technology that has opened the doors to the SACD. For all subsequent stages of processing and control, in which it must be a playback of the sound reproduction systems are used very sophisticated.
After the pressing demands of the enthusiast market and after a long series of investigations to ensure the best possible support, the virgin vinyl 180/200 grams, fonè now makes available its most prestigious titles in the LP format.
strong opposition to current trends in the multinational market, tending to offer a product that is increasingly homogenized and devoid of content.
Implementation is of the highest quality and is dedicated to those who appreciate the pursuit of perfection in the field of sound reproduction, to collectors, to the true connoisseur and expert of things beautiful.