Replacement washer fluid for the Pro-Ject VC-S. RCM Record Cleaning Machine
100ml Concentrate will clean Approx 150 Records
Project VC-S Vinyl Record Cleaner Fluid Concentrate
New highly concentrated cleaning formula by Pro-Ject
• Wash it cleans vinyl records & shellacs 78s
• Wash it contains only high-purity components
• Eco-friendly - Non-toxic - Non-flammable
• Record looks like new after washing
• Dissolves a wide range of impurities including fat/grease
• For very dirty records repeat the cleaning process
• Evaporates quickly and leaves zero residues
• Optimum mix ratio 1:10 to 1:20 with distilled/demineralized water - do not use tap water!
• Optimum application temperature 20 - 40 degrees (mixing ratio for warmed Wash it is 1:20)
• Optimum storage temperature 10 - 25 degrees
Wash it: The ultimate eco-friendly record cleaning concentrate
This new cleaning formula was developed exclusively by Pro-Ject Audio Systems. It does not contain alcohol, which may harm record surfaces. Wash it contains only high-purity components, which are 100% eco-friendly, non-toxic and non-flammable. Wash it is the first solution to clean vinyls & shellac records gentle, but efficiently. Wash it will evaporate without leaving residues on the record surface!
Wash it: The ultimate eco-friendly record cleaning concentrate This new cleaning formula was developed exclusively by Pro-Ject Audio Systems. It does not contain alcohol, which may harm record surfaces. Wash it contains only high-purity components, which are 100% eco-friendly, non-toxic and non-flammable. Wash it is the first solution to clean vinyls & shellac records gentle, but efficiently. Wash it will evaporate without leaving residues on the record surface! Application notes: Wash it concentrate must be diluted (recommended ratio is 1:10 to 1:20) before usage with demineralised or distilled water.
Never use tap water, because minerals in tap water will leave white traces on any record surface. These will affect the sound quality by adding unwanted noise and may damage the recording. Cleaning efficiency can be significantly improved by applying appropriate force on cleaning brush. Even more cleaning improvement can be achieved by using warmed-up Wash it. It can be warmed in a microwave oven. Because Wash it is non-flammable and non-toxic, this is a safe procedure. In case of using warmed-up Wash it, dilution ratio of 1:20 is sufficient and temperature can be up to 40 degrees Celsius. Please note that you are doing this on your own risk, so check temperature carefully to avoid serious damage on records! Storage: Wash it can be stored for a longer period at recommended temperatures between 10 and 25 degrees. Wash it is resisting also temperature below zero. Longer exposition to freeze can cause slight opacification without influence to function
Designed for the Project VC-S Record Cleaning System, the Wash it & Wash Record Cleaning Concentrate results in a faster cleaning time and leaves your vinyl records clean and completely dry
- After Cleaning Your Prized LPs treat them to New Anti Static Inner Sleeves
- Don`t put freshly cleaned LPs back into dirty old paper inner sleeves
- Mobile Fidelity ( Mofi ) , Quality Record Pressings ( QRP ) ,
- MA Recordings , Nagoaka , Japanese & Polylined
- select type if required at the checkout
- Store Cleaned Vinyl in a New Outer Sleeve Poly or PVC
It is nevertheless a safe bet that 99%+ % of Audiophiles & Record Collectors would agree that LPs shouldn't be stored in plain paper sleeves.
Cheap, non-acid-free paper sleeves degrade with time. Paper is derived from the cell wall of plants; lignin, one of the chemicals contained in the cell walls, is unstable and light sensitive and decomposes into acidic products. While bleaching removes the lignin, the paper making process produces other detrimental byproducts such as hydrochloric acid or sulfuric acid. Producing true, acid-free paper (pH >6) requires buffering with neutralizing chemicals. Paper sleeves are also hygroscopic (water absorbing) and as a consequence facilitate the growth of mold or fungus on the LP.The rationale for storing and preserving vinyl records in high quality, chemically inert, inner sleeves includes:Neutralizing the record's static charge and preventing static buildup when pulling the LP out of the record sleeve Preventing the record jacket or dirt from scratching the record Preventing dust from sticking or becoming embedded in the record
Pro-Ject VC-S RCM - Shown NOT Included