Distilled water for RCM & Record Cleaning
A Clean Record Is A Happy Record
RCM or Manual Cleaning with Fluids & Brushes ESSENTIAL for the Vinyl Lover
- Safely removes dust, dirt, grease, grime and other unmentionables from record grooves
- A clean LP lets you hear the music you've been missing
- Prolongs the life of LPs and helps maintain their value
- Extends Stylus Life
- Removes MRA Mold Release Agent from New Records
- Reduces Static , Pops & Clicks
If it's a vinyl, shellac or diamond disc recording...
How well you've cared for your recordings...
How exacting your playback system...
Unless you've cleaned your records you've yet to enjoy all the music your records have to offer!
EVERY RECORD IN YOUR COLLECTION SHOULD BE CLEANED BEFORE YOU PLAY IT AGAIN, AND EVERY RECORD ADDED TO YOUR COLLECTION SHOULD BE CLEANED BEFORE PLAYING.
Every record, even if thought to be cleaned, is soiled with a wide range of dirts and contaminants, including mold and mildew. Vinyl discs are also coated with sticky mould-release compounds. Contaminants between the groove and diamond stylus or steel needle cause mistracking and are abrasive resulting in unnecessary, excessive wearing of both record and stylus. By interfering with proper groove tracing, dirty records produce inaccurate, noisy sound.