R-100SW is part of Klipsch's Reference Series of subwoofers, featuring a 10" front-firing IMG driver and all-digital amplifier.
Klipsch R-100SW subwoofer delivers incredibly deep bass via a 10" front-firing driver featuring a spun-copper IMG woofer and all digital amplifier.
Spun Copper IMG Woofer
The spun copper Injection Moulded Graphite (IMG) woofers are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion.
A built-in, all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction ensuring maximum efficiency for maximum output, detail and power. The front-firing high-performance driver provides deep bass and room placement flexibility.
Low Pass Crossover
The low-pass crossover and phase control ensures the subwoofer’s low-frequency tones blend with other Klipsch speakers and establish the ideal level of bass for your room. Line/LFE inputs ensure compatibility with home theatre receivers.
The MDF cabinet with scratch-resistant, textured wood grain vinyl gives a stylish aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor. The front-mounted LED power indicator shows when the system is on or off and the low profile grille adds a refined look that is acoustically transparent.
- 10" Front-Firing Spun-Copper IMG Woofer
- All-Digital Amplifier with 300 Watts Peak Power
- Volume, Low Pass Crossover and Phase Control
- Line Level/LFE RCA inputs for max compatibility
- Black textured wood grain vinyl
- Frequency Response: 32Hz - 120Hz
- Maximum Acoustic Output: 112dB
- Amp: All-digital 150/300W (Cont/Peak)
- Vol, Low-pass, 0/180 phase, Auto Power
- LF: 10" high excursion spun-copper IMG
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Bass Reflex: via rear-firing port
- Inputs: Line Level/LFE RCA jacks
- Dimensions (HWD): 368 x 318 x 417mm
- Weight: 10.9kg
Our founder, Paul W. Klipsch, was an engineer, inventor, madman and certified genius. He spent his life trying to bring the world better sound. Since 1946, we have carried on our founder's passion for delivering the best home audio experience possible.
You're not buying a speaker - you're buying a piece of American audio history built on more than 70 years of badass acoustic technology.